If you are an Athlete you have the opportunity to Apply for the Remembering Grant Sheridan Scholarship
Help Us Help Others
We need your support to help young athletes in a way that helps keep them in the game.
Where to Find Help and Answers to Your Mental Challenges
If you or someone you know in B.C. needs help, call one of the numbers below:
• 911 if you are in an emergency.
• 1-800-SUICIDE (1-800-784-2433) if you are considering suicide or are concerned about someone who may be.
• 310 Mental Health Support at 310-6789 (no area code needed) for emotional support, information and resources specific to mental health.
• Kid’s Help Phone at 1-800-668-6868 to speak to a professional counsellor, 24 hours a day.
• Alcohol & Drug Information and Referral Service at 1-800-663-1441 (toll-free in B.C.) or 604-660-9382 (in the Lower Mainland) to find resources and support.
Canadian Suicide Prevention
Toll Free: 1-800-668-6868
CMHA Kelowna – Supporting a Mentally Healthy Kelowna
Personalized, live coaching over text message for teens who want to talk, judgment free.
Interior Health Authority – Every person matters
Foundry offers young people ages 12-24 health and wellness resources, services and supports
HealthLink BC 811
Here to Help
Mental health and substance use information you can trust
Canada Wide Mental Health Resouces
Where to get help:
In Quebec (French): Association québécoise de prévention du suicide: 1-866-APPELLE (1-866-277-3553)
Kids Help Phone: 1-800-668-6868 (phone), Live Chat counselling at www.kidshelpphone.ca
Canadian Association for Suicide Prevention: Find a 24-hour crisis centre
Become a Sponsor
Founder – Myles Mattila’s Story
Chiefs game in support of Mental Health – XX- 2019
Help Us – Share About Us
Questions / Comments? Contact Us